I qualified as a Hypno-Psychotherapeutic Counsellor (with distinction) and Hypnotherapist (with distinction) with the prestigious National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (NCHP). One of a few colleges in the UK delivering qualifications with UKCP accreditation.
This psychotherapeutic base means that I can work with you and your issue at a much deeper level.
I am fully insured as a talking therapist, counsellor and hypnotherapist. My insurance is available upon request.
I also adhere to the UKCP‘s ethical code. Which means I regularly undertake supervision and Continued Professional Development.
- Certificate in Delivering Online Therapy
- Specialist training in ‘Sleep, Insomnia, Sleep Disturbance (including nightmares) and Parasomnias
- Specialist workshop in ‘Working With Anxiety’
- Psychopathlogy specialist module
- Safeguarding specialist module
- Research Methods specialist module
Qualifications & Memberships
- DCHP(NC) Diploma in Hypno-Psychotherapeutic Counselling – with distinction
- CHP(NC) Certificate in Hypnosis and Psychotherapy – with distinction
- BA Hons in Communication
- Registered Member of Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Registered Member of the National Society of Talking Therapies (NSTT)
- UKCP Pathway
- Member of NCHP Academic board
If you would like more information on how I can help, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.